Punjab Assembly: PML-N MPAs collectively submit resignations from standing committees
LAHORE - More than 100 Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) members of the standing committees of the Punjab provincial assembly have submitted their resignations today (Thursday).
According to media reports, the angry MPAs submitted their resignation in protest against the rejection of the appointment of assembly’s opposition leader Hamza Shehbaz as the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman.
The PML-N’s delegation, comprising of PML-N members, led by Malik Nadeem Kamran arrived in the Punjab Assembly today (Thursday) and collectively submitted their resignations.
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- China says ambassador wasn’t in hotel during Quetta suicide blast04:11 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui reveals about Sridevi's sudden demise01:55 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021