Punjab Assembly: PML-N MPAs collectively submit resignations from standing committees
LAHORE - More than 100 Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) members of the standing committees of the Punjab provincial assembly have submitted their resignations today (Thursday).
According to media reports, the angry MPAs submitted their resignation in protest against the rejection of the appointment of assembly’s opposition leader Hamza Shehbaz as the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman.
The PML-N’s delegation, comprising of PML-N members, led by Malik Nadeem Kamran arrived in the Punjab Assembly today (Thursday) and collectively submitted their resignations.
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019