Punjab Assembly: PML-N MPAs collectively submit resignations from standing committees
LAHORE - More than 100 Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) members of the standing committees of the Punjab provincial assembly have submitted their resignations today (Thursday).
According to media reports, the angry MPAs submitted their resignation in protest against the rejection of the appointment of assembly’s opposition leader Hamza Shehbaz as the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman.
The PML-N’s delegation, comprising of PML-N members, led by Malik Nadeem Kamran arrived in the Punjab Assembly today (Thursday) and collectively submitted their resignations.
- ECP restores membership of 24 more parliamentarians09:49 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Pak economic trajectory offers immense potential for investments, ...08:50 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan to launch comprehensive campaign from tomorrow to highlight ...08:19 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan issues advisory on Pneumonia outbreak due to China ...12:46 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- US-Iran conflict to be a disaster: Imran; says war begets more issues09:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Mohsin Abbas Haider refuses to pay for childcare01:46 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019