No backdoor diplomacy between Pakistan and India: Sartaj
According to Radio Pakistan, Aziz said Pakistan is pursuing various connectivity projects in the region such as CASA-1000 and TAPI gas pipeline.
“Major re-alignments are underway at global and geo-strategic levels, but Pakistan is moving in the right direction”, Sartaj added.
He said Pakistan enjoys good relations with the United States, United Kingdom, European Union, Middle East and other regions of the world.
Aziz’s remarks come as relations between India and Pakistan have soured after the September 18 attack on an Army camp in Uri town of Kashmir in which 19 security personnel were killed.
The relations further dipped after Indian security forces on September 29 carried out surgical strikes at terror “launch pads” across the Line of Control in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021