Nawaz Sharif not allowed to cast vote in Lahore's NA-124 by-polls
Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and other family members including his mother arrived at Government Technology college Lahore to exercise his right to vote.
The PML-N Quaid had reached a polling station of NA-124 (Lahore) at 4:40 pm and was received by Shahid Khaqan Abbasi.
However, Nawaz was not allowed to cast vote as he failed to produce his CNIC.
The votes of sharif family were registered in NA-124 where Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader and former prime minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is contesting from the constituency as party candidate against ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Ghulam Mohiuddin Dewan.
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi FM informs Pakistan’s Qureshi about challenges of organising ...09:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- In a historic first, people with mental illness allowed to open a ...07:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021