PTI, China’s Communist Party ink MoU to strengthen bilateral ties
At delegation level meeting between visiting Chinese Minister Song Tao and Pak Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Quraishi held at Ministry of Foreign Affairs. pic.twitter.com/c9OOSOKogN— Senator Dr. Shahzad Waseem (@dswpti) October 14, 2018
Talking to the Chinese leader, Shah Mehmood Qureshi said both Pakistan and China enjoy excellent close relations which will be further strengthened.
He said that the scope of multi-billion dollars China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project will be further expanded after mutual consultations.
The PTI government says it is keenly interested to get benefit of the Chinese experience on poverty alleviation.
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021