NH&MP imposes ban on Indian movies in PSVs traveling on motorways
According to a spokesman of NH&MP, the DIG Motorways Police has issued a notification through which Indian movies or immoral contents have been banned in public service vehicles. The notification says that hefty fines would be imposed on violators.
The step was taken in the light of current Pak-India tense situation and the complaints received from the public. He said that all public transport companies have been informed in this regard.
Complaints in this regard can be registered at Motorway Police helpline 130 or at mobile application 'NHMP Humsafar'.
- $6 million PUBG Mobile Global Championship to kick off in Nov12:23 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan reaches 1 million shots a day after strong warnings to ...12:12 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wuhan to test entire population after virus resurfaces11:18 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan win series against Windies as final T20I rained-off11:10 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021