NH&MP imposes ban on Indian movies in PSVs traveling on motorways
According to a spokesman of NH&MP, the DIG Motorways Police has issued a notification through which Indian movies or immoral contents have been banned in public service vehicles. The notification says that hefty fines would be imposed on violators.
The step was taken in the light of current Pak-India tense situation and the complaints received from the public. He said that all public transport companies have been informed in this regard.
Complaints in this regard can be registered at Motorway Police helpline 130 or at mobile application 'NHMP Humsafar'.
- US should systematically withdraw from Afghanistan: FM Qureshi12:14 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan will ‘absolutely not’ hand its bases to US: PM Imran ...11:39 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- EU invites PM Imran for state visit – first for any Pakistani head ...10:30 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:00 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021