PM Imran to present case of oppressed Kashmiris at UNGA session in a befitting manner: FM Qureshi
Chairing the third meeting of "Kashmir Cell" in Islamabad, the foreign minister said that Pakistan's concerted efforts have brought Kashmir issue in the limelight and the world's reaction on the humanitarian crisis in the territory has exposed the false Indian narrative against the indigenous independence movement of Kashmir.
He said that the way the international community expressed its concerns over the horrific situation in Occupied Kashmir is certainly unprecedented, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said the joint statement issued by 58 countries of the UN Human Rights Council was also very encouraging.
He said the world is speaking out against the Indian barbaric acts in Occupied Kashmir that has also exposed New Delhi's false narrative.
The meeting also discussed in detail the legal and constitutional aspects of taking up the matter to other international forums after the UN Security Council and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021