Rana Sanaullah's judicial remand extended till Sept 28 in narcotics case
The court ordered Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) officials to produce him again on 28th of September after Rana Sanaullah was produced before duty judge Khalid Bashir along with other suspects.
The court also ordered the ANF to submit a notification of the prosecutor’s appointment.
On July 1, the PML-N lawmaker was arrested by ANF Lahore team while he was travelling from Faisalabad to Lahore and claimed to recover a large quantity of drugs from his car.
He was charged under the Anti-Narcotics Act.
- President Alvi for transparency in recruitment process of FPSC07:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Simi Raheel's sweet interaction with Johny Lever wins hearts04:58 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021