Rana Sanaullah's judicial remand extended till Sept 28 in narcotics case
The court ordered Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) officials to produce him again on 28th of September after Rana Sanaullah was produced before duty judge Khalid Bashir along with other suspects.
The court also ordered the ANF to submit a notification of the prosecutor’s appointment.
On July 1, the PML-N lawmaker was arrested by ANF Lahore team while he was travelling from Faisalabad to Lahore and claimed to recover a large quantity of drugs from his car.
He was charged under the Anti-Narcotics Act.
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Police Martyrs Day: COAS Bajwa pays tribute to cops for their ...01:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Authorities remove animals from Afridi's house over neighbour's ...12:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nadia Hussain contracts Covid-1912:44 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021