Dr Asim allowed to travel abroad for treatment
The court gave the verdict in terror facilitation case and instructed Asim to submit surety bonds worth Rs. 2 million.
The court remarked that the PPP leader should consult Sindh High Court to obtain his passport which was submitted before his bail last month.
Meanwhile, Former Petroleum Minister had already filed a review appeal to Sindh High Court (SHC) to return his passport.
A couple of days ago, Asim had filed a petition seeking the exclusion of his name from the Exit Control List (ECL) on medical grounds.
The PPP stalwart nominated Federal Interior Ministry, Sindh Home Ministry, National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and Inspector General Sindh A.D. Khawaja in the petition filed in the Sindh High Court.
In the petition, he stated that it was necessary for him to travel to London for treatment as the doctors have given him an appointment for 20th April, 2017.
- PML-N could steal by-election with umpires' support, Imran tells PTI ...11:59 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- No more early closure of markets in Punjab ahead of Eidul Adha10:47 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Bette Nash becomes the oldest and longest-serving flight attendant09:07 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Noor Zafar Khan reveals her latest celebrity crush07:37 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022