Easter 2017: Christians to celebrate Resurrection Sunday in Pakistan amid tight security
The Christians living in Pakistan have decorated their homes and places of worship to celebrate Easter with religious fervor, while special prayers would be arranged in churches.
Later, they would congratulate their brothers and would cut cakes and distribute gifts.
Special prayers would be organized for the progress, prosperity and security of Pakistan.
Police and law enforcing agencies have taken fool-proof security measures, while personnel have also been deployed outside religious places.
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan Railways cuts train fares by 30pc on Eidul-Adha06:32 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022