Three soldiers martyred as India ramps up aggression along LoC
The Director General of Inter-Services Public Relations, Major Gen Asif Ghafoor confirmed on Thursday that India was trying to divert attention regarding the prevailing circumstances in Kashmir through aggression along the Line of Control.
In efforts to divert attention from precarious situation in IOJ&K,Indian Army increases firing along LOC.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 15, 2019
3 Pakistani soldiers embraced shahadat. Pakistan Army responded effectively. 5 Indian soldiers killed, many injured, bunkers damaged. Intermittent exchange of fire continues. pic.twitter.com/wx1RoYdiKE
The spokesperson for Pakistan military confirmed that in retaliation, five Indian soldiers were killed while many others were left injured.
The official elaborated that bunkers on the Indian side were also damaged as intermittent exchange of fire continues.
The Pakistani soldiers who lost their lives were identified as Naik Tanveer, Lance Naik Taimoor, and Sepoy Ramazan.
The firing by Indian troops comes a day ahead of the emergency session of United Nations Security Council on Kashmir; the BJP government had earlier revoked the special status of the valley.
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- TV anchor Iqrarul Hassan jumps into dispute between Aamir Liaquat’s ...11:50 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pemra warns TV channels of action for airing ‘propaganda ...11:18 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Court grants two-day remand of Shahbaz Gill in sedition case10:15 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022