Pakistan hikes petrol price by Rs3 per litre
High speed diesel (HSD), with an increase of Rs3, will now cost Rs144.62/litre
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Saturday announced an increase in the price of petroleum products as rates in the international market are at the highest level since last year.
According to a notification by the Finance Division, there is an increase of Rs3.01 in the price of petrol and will now cost Rs147.83 per litre; whereas high speed diesel (HSD), with an increase of Rs3, will now cost Rs144.62 per litre.
Besides petrol, an increase in other petroleum products will also be enforced starting January 16.
Kerosene will be now sold for Rs116.48 per litre, while light diesel oil will cost Rs3.33 more and now priced at Rs114.54 per litre.
- PM Shehbaz Sharif leaves for Karachi on daylong visit today12:26 PM | 20 May, 2022
- In US, FM Bilawal Bhutto sheds light on Indian atrocities in occupied ...11:50 AM | 20 May, 2022
- PIA starts Karachi-Damascus direct flights this month11:25 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Pakistan increases pensions of national cricketers by Rs100,00010:50 AM | 20 May, 2022
- U Bank holds Polo Cup 202210:13 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022