Indian forces martyr three people in Occupied Kashmir
The Kashmiris were killed during a violent siege and search operation by the force in Wantiwen area of the town.
Meanwhile, people came out against the Indian oppression in the valley when Indian police used teargas shelling to disperse the protesters.
Massive clashes erupted between the protesters and the troops in the area.
On July 3, Indian army martyred two Kashmiris in Pulwama district of occupied Kashmir.
In June 2017, the troops martyred 37 innocent Kashmiris and tortured around 775 civilians.
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar drops first picture with fiancé Mahmood post-engagement09:59 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Exclusive Pics: Bakhtawar is ENGAGED09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020