COAS Bajwa, Iraqi envoy discuss regional security, COVID-19
RAWALPINDI - Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq Hamid Abbas Lafta called on Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi on Wednesday, said ISPR.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest including regional security issues and COVID-19 were discussed.
The Army Chief said Pakistan values its brotherly relations with Iraq and also offered all possible assistance in development and security related fields.
The visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan's continuous efforts for peace and stability in the region.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- 21 years of working would not have happened with just nepotism: ...03:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Navy promotes Cdre Muhammad Saleem to Rear Admiral02:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020