COAS Bajwa, Iraqi envoy discuss regional security, COVID-19
RAWALPINDI - Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq Hamid Abbas Lafta called on Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi on Wednesday, said ISPR.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest including regional security issues and COVID-19 were discussed.
The Army Chief said Pakistan values its brotherly relations with Iraq and also offered all possible assistance in development and security related fields.
The visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan's continuous efforts for peace and stability in the region.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021