COAS Bajwa, Iraqi envoy discuss regional security, COVID-19
RAWALPINDI - Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq Hamid Abbas Lafta called on Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi on Wednesday, said ISPR.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest including regional security issues and COVID-19 were discussed.
The Army Chief said Pakistan values its brotherly relations with Iraq and also offered all possible assistance in development and security related fields.
The visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan's continuous efforts for peace and stability in the region.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 February 202108:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Peshawar Zalmi defeat Quetta Gladiators by 3 wickets11:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Kite-flyer downs police drone monitoring Basant ban in Rawalpindi ...08:56 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons08:01 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Atif Aslam releases teaser for his upcoming song Raat02:55 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021