Faryal Talpur remanded into NAB custody for 9 days
Faryal Talpur appeared before the Accountability Court on Saturday.
The NAB had requested for a 14-day physical remand to investigate her.
The court, however, approved her nine-day remand.
The Accountability Court ordered to produce Faryal Talpur again on June 24.
Faryal Talpur arrested by NAB in money laundering ... 05:17 PM | 14 Jun, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Friday took PPP leader Faryal Talpur into custody over money ...
The anti-graft watchdog had arrested Faryal Talpur on Friday and declared her house as a sub-jail, after her brother Asif Ali Zardari was arrested upon dismissal of their permanent bail application by the Islamabad High Court (IHC) in connection to a mega-money laundering allegedly through fake banks accounts.
The NAB is investigating four cases where the former president and his sister are the prime accused.
The NAB’s investigation team has not shifted Talpur to their headquarters but will keep her under custody at her Islamabad residence for investigation.
He urged media to avoid speculations in fake account case.
- 4th PGA Ladies Amateur Golf Championship concludes08:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PM Imran announces Pakistan's bravery award for man who tried saving ...08:35 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Coca Cola Super League Polo: Zacky Farms win another title08:02 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Punjab governor draws world's attention to humanitarian crisis in ...07:33 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Corps Commander Polo Cup sponsored by Diamond Paints: Remounts lift ...07:12 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021