Rs42.3 billion allocated for Orange Line Metro Train in Punjab budget
LAHORE - The Punjab government has earmarked Rs 42.333 billion for the ongoing project of Orange Line Metro Train (OLMT), in the fiscal budget 2020-21.
According to the budget documents, the allocated amount would be used for land acquisition, structural compensation and other expenses.
The government has also allocated Rs 317 million for transportdepartment to carry out the on-going schemes.
- PM Imran reiterates to bring powerful under the ambit of law12:54 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Videos of alleged buying, selling of votes leak ahead of Lahore’s ...12:33 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Section 144 imposed around Karachi's Nasla Tower amid protests ...11:52 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- President Alvi, Tajik counterpart agree to further strengthen ...11:27 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of new drama Sinf-e-Aahan09:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021