Orya Maqbool claims that it is men's fundamental right to send vulgar pictures
He believes women's placards and slogans are taking away his fundamental rights. Wait, what? Is sending vulgar pictures a 'right'? Mind = Blown!
Orya was confused as to why women are trying to sabotage his life by hindering him.
Suggestions to ban him have also been sighted as a particular user stated "he is damaging the image of our country and society".
Set with a perspective to stand up against marginalisation, patriarchy, misogyny and gender inequality, women shared why they march: from speaking up against discriminatory gender roles to harassment and honour killing and the many issues they deal with.
- LUMS receives regional recognition for its National Outreach Programme12:16 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Hamad Rashed Bin Ghadayer: Everyone should try and experience ...12:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Another 1,20000 doses of Chinese vaccine arrive in Pakistan12:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Govt likely to promote students of class 9, 11 without exams this ...11:47 AM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan records highest single-day vaccine coverage yet, over ...11:19 AM | 5 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar releases his rendition of Balaghal-Ula Bi-Kamaalihi05:53 PM | 4 May, 2021
- WATCH – Nora Fatehi invites fans to dance with her!03:30 PM | 4 May, 2021