Johny Depp's dogs leave Australia after threatened to be put down
SYDNEY (Web Desk) – Just hours before the deadline to be put down, Johnny Depp’s pet Yorkshire terriers, Pistol and Boo, have left Australia and are on their way home to California.
Australian authorities, on Thursday, ordered the pet owner to return the dogs to United States within 50 hours after he brought Pistol and Boo to Australia without declaring them at customs and following the proper biosecurity procedure.
The Australian agriculture minister Barnaby Joyce, who threatened that the terriers would be put down, said “Dogs gone.” At his twitter feed on Friday night.
The deadline was due to expire on Saturday morning.
However it still remains to be ascertained whether Jonny Depp and his wife Amber Heard are also accompanying the pets or not.
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021