Johny Depp's dogs leave Australia after threatened to be put down
SYDNEY (Web Desk) – Just hours before the deadline to be put down, Johnny Depp’s pet Yorkshire terriers, Pistol and Boo, have left Australia and are on their way home to California.
Australian authorities, on Thursday, ordered the pet owner to return the dogs to United States within 50 hours after he brought Pistol and Boo to Australia without declaring them at customs and following the proper biosecurity procedure.
The Australian agriculture minister Barnaby Joyce, who threatened that the terriers would be put down, said “Dogs gone.” At his twitter feed on Friday night.
The deadline was due to expire on Saturday morning.
However it still remains to be ascertained whether Jonny Depp and his wife Amber Heard are also accompanying the pets or not.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- No Covid jabs in Sindh today amid vaccine shortage11:36 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021