Pakistan sincerely making efforts for peace in region: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that Pakistan was making sincere efforts to establish peace in the region.
Talking to a private news channel program, he said that the recent visit of Prime Minister Imran Khan to Iran and talks between the two leaders had held in a pleasant atmosphere.
In reply to a question about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Iran relations, he said that misunderstandings between the two nations must be removed.
The foreign minister said that some elements do not want to see the Muslim Ummah in a united form.
He added that there were some elements who also don't want peace in the region, however, he said that Pakistan would continue the struggle for peace and stability in the region.
Meanwhile, the minister welcomed the royal couple who arrived here in Pakistan.
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan launches Corona Relief Tiger Force mobile app09:57 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Five killed, several injured in rain related incidents in Karachi09:30 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020