Pakistan sincerely making efforts for peace in region: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that Pakistan was making sincere efforts to establish peace in the region.
Talking to a private news channel program, he said that the recent visit of Prime Minister Imran Khan to Iran and talks between the two leaders had held in a pleasant atmosphere.
In reply to a question about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Iran relations, he said that misunderstandings between the two nations must be removed.
The foreign minister said that some elements do not want to see the Muslim Ummah in a united form.
He added that there were some elements who also don't want peace in the region, however, he said that Pakistan would continue the struggle for peace and stability in the region.
Meanwhile, the minister welcomed the royal couple who arrived here in Pakistan.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020