Blasts across the country on Indian Independence day as separatist movements gain momentum
According to Indian media reports, two bomb blasts took placed in Manipur's capital city. There were no casualties in the blasts, however, the timing was crucial. It happened just an hour before the official Independence Day celebrations were set to start.
On the other hand, as many as five bomb explosions rocked upper Assam's Charaido and Tinsukia districts on Monday morning. No one was killed in these blasts too.
The Indian security forces have blamed ULFA-Independent militants, a local insurgent group, for the attacks.
In Kashmir as well, pro-freedom fighters attacked a check post of the forces. Three personnel were killed and half a dozen were hurt in the attack.
- PM Imran Khan launches Nandana Fort as heritage site tomorrow11:59 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Karachi man who orchestrated 'revenge rape' attack detained10:42 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Peshawar Zalmi beat Islamabad United by 6 ...10:16 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021