Rupee weakens against Dollar, traded at Rs158.95
ISLAMABAD - The exchange rate of US dollar increased by 51 paisas in interbank to Rs 158.95 as compared to the last closing of Rs 158.44, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Friday.
However, according to Forex Association of Pakistan the buying and selling rates of the dollar in the open market were recorded at Rs 158.8 and Rs 159.8.
The SBP further reported that in interbank, the price of Euro decreased by Rs 1.25 and traded at Rs 176.19 as compared to the last closing of Rs 177.44.
The exchange rate of Japanese yen remained the same and traded at Rs 1.49, whereas the increase of Rs 1.29 was witnessed in the exchange rate of British Pound which was traded at Rs 193.21 as compared to the last closing at Rs 191.92.
Exchange rates of UAE Dirham dropped by 14 paisas whereas that of Saudi Riyal dipped by 13 paisa after which they were traded at Rs 43.27 and Rs 42.37 against Rs 43.13 and Rs 42.24 respectively.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019