APS attack: Pakistan mourns Peshawar school martyrs on 3rd anniversary
A special function is being arranged at Army Public School Peshawar to mark the day.
About 150 people, including 138 students, were brutally murdered in a terror attack on APS on December 16, 2014, the responsibility of which was claimed by Qari Ehsanullah Ehsan, currently under detention.
A public holiday has been declared in all educational institutions of the country on December 16.
After this tragic incident, the government chalked out the National Action Plan (NAP) to eliminate terrorism from the country.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has constructed a memorial of APS martyrs in Peshawar, which will be inaugurated today (Saturday).
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021