45 terrorist organisations operating in country: Nisar
He was addressing a press conference on Tuesday in Taxila.
Federal Minister clarified that decision makers of Daesh have no presence in the country.
The interior minister told journalists that there are 45 different terrorist organizations operating in Pakistan.
He added that it is the same people from these terrorist organizations that break away and take on the name of Daesh.
Earlier leader of the opposition Syed Khursheed Shah asked how terrorism can be eradicated in a country where the interior minister is so weak.
- PM Imran nominates Sadiq Sanjrani for Senate Chairmanship03:56 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Journalist Saadia Afzaal drops major clue about ‘marriage’ with ...03:30 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan Army, ISI chiefs discuss national security with PM Imran02:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021