Apple to build first technology development centre in India
The centre will occupy 250,000 square feet in Hyderabad's IT corridor in the Tishman Speyer WaveRock facility, Times of India reported.
The facility is expected to open in June and is expected to be fully operational by the end of this year, according to a report on the Hindustantimes website.
India has recently been touted as a 'bright spot' in the market for iPhones, as Apple forecast its first revenue drop in 13 years on the back of cooling China sales.
Sales of the company's flagship smartphone climbed 76 per cent in India from the year-ago quarter, Apple Chief Financial Officer Luca Maestri earlier said.
- Nora Fatehi, Madhuri Dixit set the stage on fire with killer dance ...07:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Malaika Arora' latest pics spark engagement rumours04:02 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021