Lahore blast: Police detain two alleged facilitators amid combing operation
According to details, one of the suspects was nabbed from Sukkur and the other one from Lahore. During a wide-spread combing operation across Punjab, the law enforcement officials have also detained as many as 40 suspects including eight Afghans .
Earlier, the sketch of suicide bomber who ripped through protester at Charing Cross of Mall Road claiming lives of 13 people was put forth after analyzing CCTV footage, eye witnesses and statements by injured.
According to intelligence sources, the suicide bomber belonged to Jamat-ul-Ahrar, a faction of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).
On the other hand, the government of Punjab has ordered a Joint Investigation Committee (JIT) for the horrific Lahore blast. SSP Muhammad Iqbal Khan will lead the JIT.
On the other hand, Pakistan also summoned Afghan envoy to formally lodge protest regarding the sanctuaries in Afghanistan allegedly being used against Pakistan.
- Pakistan Army chief says military officials to stay away from politics09:49 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Maryam jets off to London to meet father Nawaz Sharif09:22 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 05 October 202208:25 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Yasir Hussain lambasts entertainment industry for not honouring ...10:26 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Dananeer's pictures from US vacation go viral10:47 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022