PSL leading to civil war in Pakistan? Quetta Gladiators' site hacked by Islamabad United fans
The hackers defaced quettagladiators.com with a message mocking the team and forewarning them about the defeat.
"We will win Because we Are Champions we will remain the Champions," reads the text.
"And In S Allah we will defeat Quetta Gladiators Once again as we done in past if you know what I mean to say ( Final of PSL 2016 )."
The group said that in the past Islamabad United had lost due to some issues, adding it "it doesn't mean we can't win we will win Because Injured lion still wants to roar." "And Thank you PCB for Making Pakistan Proud via PSI," it added.
- Ayaz Amir’s wife requests pre-arrest bail in daughter-in-law's ...01:49 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan’s ‘unstoppable' athletes clinch 13 medals at Mount ...01:24 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022