SPFC organize inception seminar at Gujranwala Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The seminar began with a welcome address by Saeed Ahmed Taj, President, GCCI, who chaired the event and appreciated the role of SPFC in promoting sustainable forestry investments in Pakistan.
According to Saeed Ahmed Taj, "SPFC undoubtedly offers a unique opportunity to investors to invest in the forestry sector, which will contribute to the economy and promote green investments in Pakistan."
Tahir Rasheed, CEO, SPFC, delivered a presentation on Investment Opportunities in Forestry Sector in South Punjab. He explained that investing in forestry will yield high returns and also contribute to reducing deforestation in Pakistan, as the wood-based industry will finally be able to rely on sustainably farmed wood.
Tahir Rasheed further said, ‘Through SPFC’s initiative, we also plan to engage the Multi-national Corporations(MNCs) through Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) campaigns, aimed to increase the forest cover of Pakistan and contribute to ecology."
The presentation was followed by Q&A session. Sheikh Abdul Rauf, Senior Vice President, GCCI, gave the concluding remarks and expressed hopes that the investors would benefit from this opportunity.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022