Pakistan to name all development projects after top taxpayers
ISLAMABAD – The government has decided to launch a new tax campaign across the country to improve the tax system.
In the first phase, the drive will be started from Sialkot and will be extended to other parts of the country in coming days.
Under the drive, all development projects will be named after top taxpayers and they will also inaugurate development projects at local level.
The campaign will be run in collaboration with Federal Board of Revenue and NADRA, and these institutions will identify taxpayers at village and street level.
In a statement today, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar said this drive is aimed at respecting the leading taxpayers. He said it will further improve tax culture in the country.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz reveals name of her speech writer10:45 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021