At least 30,000 children in Islamabad don't go to schools, Senate told
Shafqat Mehmood said that the recruitment on 250 vacant posts in educational institutions has to be carried out through the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
The State Minister for Climate Change Zartaj Gul told the House that the federal government has a target of planting 10 billion saplings across the Country, and added that provinces have been asked to prepare PC-1s to set their targets and records of planting the trees.
Zartaj Gul said that said that Karachi, Faisalabad, Lahore and some other major cities have a high rate of air pollution. She said that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is assessing the rate of pollution in these cities and taking measures to overcome it.
The minister said that juniper trees in Balochistan are a great asset for the province and these will be planted more under the green Pakistan program.
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- At least two dead, several injured as violence mars Sindh local govt ...05:44 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa dance their heart out on ‘Loota Re’ ...03:00 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022