At least 30,000 children in Islamabad don't go to schools, Senate told
Shafqat Mehmood said that the recruitment on 250 vacant posts in educational institutions has to be carried out through the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
The State Minister for Climate Change Zartaj Gul told the House that the federal government has a target of planting 10 billion saplings across the Country, and added that provinces have been asked to prepare PC-1s to set their targets and records of planting the trees.
Zartaj Gul said that said that Karachi, Faisalabad, Lahore and some other major cities have a high rate of air pollution. She said that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is assessing the rate of pollution in these cities and taking measures to overcome it.
The minister said that juniper trees in Balochistan are a great asset for the province and these will be planted more under the green Pakistan program.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021