At least 30,000 children in Islamabad don't go to schools, Senate told
Shafqat Mehmood said that the recruitment on 250 vacant posts in educational institutions has to be carried out through the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
The State Minister for Climate Change Zartaj Gul told the House that the federal government has a target of planting 10 billion saplings across the Country, and added that provinces have been asked to prepare PC-1s to set their targets and records of planting the trees.
Zartaj Gul said that said that Karachi, Faisalabad, Lahore and some other major cities have a high rate of air pollution. She said that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is assessing the rate of pollution in these cities and taking measures to overcome it.
The minister said that juniper trees in Balochistan are a great asset for the province and these will be planted more under the green Pakistan program.
- ECC raises electricity prices, gas meter rent11:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Mini smart lockdown imposed in parts of Karachi after Covid-19 spike10:44 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- First Pakistan-made bloodless dialysis machine to start functioning ...10:05 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020