Read original undertakings submitted by Sharif brothers in ECL case
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Saturday ordered the government to remove the name of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif from the Exit Control List (ECL) for four weeks, allowing him to travel abroad.
A two-member bench headed by Justice Ali Baqir Najafi and comprising of Justice Sardar Ahmad Naeem announced the verdict after Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif, also the petitioner in the case, and ailing former premier submitted their undertakings, assuring the court of latter's return to the country after the treatment.
Here is the copy of Nawaz Sharif's undertaking;
Shehbaz Sharif's Undertaking
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020