Read original undertakings submitted by Sharif brothers in ECL case
LAHORE - The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Saturday ordered the government to remove the name of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif from the Exit Control List (ECL) for four weeks, allowing him to travel abroad.
A two-member bench headed by Justice Ali Baqir Najafi and comprising of Justice Sardar Ahmad Naeem announced the verdict after Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif , also the petitioner in the case, and ailing former premier submitted their undertakings, assuring the court of latter's return to the country after the treatment.
Here is the copy of Nawaz Sharif 's undertaking;
Shehbaz Sharif 's Undertaking
- LHC adjourns Rana Sanaullah's bail plea in drug case till Dec 1707:42 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- India's supremacist agenda will lead to massive bloodshed, warns PM ...07:23 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- COAS Bajwa lauds professional achievements of PAF, PAC05:54 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Game of Thrones ranked as 2019's most searched drama in US12:55 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019