At least 5 dead, several injured in National Highway, Moro road mishap
ISLAMABAD - At least five persons were killed and several others critically injured after a speedy passenger coach turned turtle at the National Highway, Moro on early Wednesday morning.
According to media details, the ill-fated bus was carrying devotees and was on its way to Sukkur from Bhitshah. The incident occurred after the driver lost control over the vehicle due to reckless driving
After the accident, rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the bodies and injured to the Nawab Shah hospital.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PSL Draft 2020: Franchises pick players from platinum, diamond, gold ...08:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019