PM Imran to inaugurate 'Kamyab Jawan Program' today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate “Kamyab Jawan Program” today (Thursday), October 17 for the welfare of youth across the country's youth.
The inauguration ceremony will be held at Jinnah Convention Center in the capital city.
Last week, Special Assistant on Youth Affairs Usman Dar hasd briefed the prime minister about the program being launched for the socio-economic development of youth.
The program aims at enabling them to play their productive role in the progress of the country.
Under the program, a vast array of projects and initiatives would be taken in education, skill training, entrepreneurship, and civic engagement for country’s youth, said a statement.
The statement said all preparations have been finalized to launch the program on October 17.
Major chunk of the population consists of youth so it was government’s priority to make them economically strong for welfare and development of the country, it added.
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- COVID-19: Punjab announces Rs10 billion relief package for ...11:49 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus: Chinese city of Wuhan partially reopens after 2 months ...11:34 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Army deploys troops across Pakistan to contain COVID-19 outbreak11:19 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019