Rabbani denies to head Panama leaks commission
Responding to Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Khursheed Shah's assertion that the senate chairman was the most suitable person to head the commission.
Rabbani said he had no expertise to deal with white-collar crimes, adding that he was the custodian of Senate, it seems inappropriate for him to lead the commission.
Federal Minister of Finance Ishaq Dar seconded Rabbani’s decision of not leading the commission. He said that it is inappropriate for Rabbani to lead the commission as he serves as interim president while the president is not in the country.
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021