Pakistan’s Gwadar Port Authority likely to ink MoU with Egypt' Suez Canal Authority
ISLAMABAD – Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Haider Zaidi and Egypt's Ambassador to Pakistan Tarek Dahrough held discussion about signing of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between Gwadar Port Authority and Suez Canal Authority.
The discussion was held when Tarek Dahrough called on the Ali Haider Zaidi in Islamabad on Friday. Chairman Gwadar Port Authority Naseer Kashani was also present.
Both officials also discussed a joint working mechanism to boost the maritime ties.
Ambassador showed keen interest in the Pakistan Maritime sector. Minister Zaidi also shared his vision for Gwadar Port and how Pakistan can learn from Egypt's experience as Suez Canal is one of the biggest transhipment port of the world.
He also invited the Ambassador for a visit to Gwadar Port soon.
Ambassador accepted the invite and thanked the minister for receiving him. Both agreed on keeping close contact in future.
CPEC guarantor of Pakistan's progressive future: ... 06:33 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
LAHORE – Punjab Governor Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar has said that the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is a ...
- Three killed in explosion onboard Indian naval ship at Mumbai dockyard11:16 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gobi's Paints 3rd U19 Junior Polo Championship: Remington JPF score ...10:42 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran condemns Houthi attacks on UAE in call with Abu Dhabi ruler09:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Ushna Shah leaves fans stunned with latest video05:15 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Adnan Siddiqui takes a hilarious jibe at Humayun Saeed04:17 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Minal Khan and Ahsan Mohsin share stunning portrait from Kartarpur03:46 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021