VIDEO: Plane crashes into sea during Herne Bay Airshow
Stunt pilot Colyn Randall was part of the Turbulent Display Team's routine when his single-seater plane ran into engine problems.
The open-cockpit plane flipped onto its back after coming down in shallow water a short distance from the beach at the Herne Bay air show in Kent.
Fortunately, the onlookers rushed to the recovery of the pilot who faced minor injuries.
- Ben Stokes takes ‘indefinite’ break for mental wellbeing10:51 AM | 31 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran extends condolences to Turkey over forest fire causalities10:20 AM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:45 AM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan reports highest daily COVID cases in 3 months as positivity ...09:25 AM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 31 July 202109:13 AM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Asim Azhar performs soulful rendition of Janam Fida-e-Haideri06:30 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Indian remake of Noor Jehan’s song in anti-Pakistan movie angers ...09:49 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021