VIDEO: Plane crashes into sea during Herne Bay Airshow
Stunt pilot Colyn Randall was part of the Turbulent Display Team's routine when his single-seater plane ran into engine problems.
The open-cockpit plane flipped onto its back after coming down in shallow water a short distance from the beach at the Herne Bay air show in Kent.
Fortunately, the onlookers rushed to the recovery of the pilot who faced minor injuries.
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Central Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by ...12:14 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Video leak scandal ‘involving’ PML-N leader Muhammad Zubair hits ...11:25 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021