UNSC meeting nullifies Indian claims that Kashmir is its internal matter: Maleeha
Talking to media along with Chinese envoy to the United Nations, after the UNSC meeting in New York, she said all the 15 permanent and non-permanent member countries attended the consultative session.
She said the meeting took stock of the plight and sufferings of the people of the occupied Kashmir in the wake of unilateral Indian move to change the status of the held valley, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Maleeha Lodhi said this UNSC meeting is the testimony of the validity of the UN resolutions on the Kashmir dispute and it has nullified Indian claims that Kashmir is their internal matter.
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Football legend Maradona dies at 6009:49 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Join nightlife photography contest by realme to win realme 7 pro!09:20 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan’s economy in right direction after attaining ...09:04 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Father-of-three martyred after Indian army targets civilian ...08:46 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Here's all about Grammys Award 2021 Nominations - Watch live stream12:00 AM | 25 Nov, 2020