UNSC meeting nullifies Indian claims that Kashmir is its internal matter: Maleeha
Talking to media along with Chinese envoy to the United Nations, after the UNSC meeting in New York, she said all the 15 permanent and non-permanent member countries attended the consultative session.
She said the meeting took stock of the plight and sufferings of the people of the occupied Kashmir in the wake of unilateral Indian move to change the status of the held valley, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Maleeha Lodhi said this UNSC meeting is the testimony of the validity of the UN resolutions on the Kashmir dispute and it has nullified Indian claims that Kashmir is their internal matter.
- #JusticeforChuck – Protest against animal abuse, killings in Lahore ...07:02 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Foodpanda riders and KFC staff brawl goes viral06:27 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran terms Shaukat Khanum hospital in Karachi biggest, most ...06:09 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Indian farmers reject BJP-led govt’s offer to suspend controversial ...05:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood's wedding guest count revealed04:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat’s spouse Tuba sizzles in new photoshoot03:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021