FBR extends date for filing income tax returns by 31st Dec
ISLAMABAD - The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has extended the date for filing income tax returns for 2018-19 up to 31st of this month.
In a notification, the FBR has also extended the date for filing total income/statements of final taxation for companies for 2019 up to 31st December 2019.
- Fascist policies of Modi biggest threat to regional peace, says PM ...10:34 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to reach Lahore on a day long visit on Sunday08:45 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran urges Pakistanis to come out in support of Kashmiris on Feb 508:19 AM | 25 Jan, 2020
- PM Khan terms change in UK travel advice great news for Pakistan11:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- A Smartphone that Brings Affordability & Reliability for Everyone – ...10:55 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019