CM Murad Ali Shah visits injured at Sehwan hospital as Sindh observes three-day mourning
Talking to newsmen at Sehwan hospital, Murad Ali Shah said that the government was trying to save human lives with existing resources on priority basis.
He also visited the hospital of Nawabshah and ordered relevant authorities to provide injured with best medical facilities.
A strong blast rocked Lal Shehbaz Qalandar shrine in Sehwan Sharif on Thursday, killing at least 74 people and injuring more than 250 others.
A stampede followed the blast in the premises of the shrine where a large number of devotee, including women and children, were present.
Sindh is observing a three-day mourning following the tragic incident whereas Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan governments have also announced a day of mourning today.
- Pakistan administers over 1 million COVID vaccines in a day12:48 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Sindh govt to bear medical expenses of Liaquat Ali Khan’s ailing son11:58 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat faces police complaint over lashing out at traffic cop ...10:55 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Turkey imposes 10-day mandatory quarantine for travellers from ...10:14 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021