India to install laser wall alongside Indo-Pak border
Indian Home Ministry has decided to install the laser wall at places where a fence cannot be applied, Indian media reported.
A loud siren will go on from the laser wall which will be setup at the river or stream in case any person or thing passes through it.
Indian media has claimed that laser wall has already been put in at six out of forty points.
Indian authorities have alleged that Pathankot airbase attackers reached their country after crossing River Uj from Bamiyal.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman thanks DailyPakistan reporter for celebrating Qalandars ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021