China can enter New Delhi in just 48 hours in case of war: Chinese state TV
After airing the claim on a state television, a state of uncertainty is being observed not only in India but also on social media.
This is not the first time China has tried to use such statement as a deterrence strategy but it is probably the first statement which is specifically for Indian.
Interestingly, this proclamation follows Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat’s comment on honing India’s Cold Start strategy for Pakistan.
Speaking at a press conference after a BSF official complained of starvation, Bipin Rawat had said that India’s surgical strikes along the de facto border with Pakistan in Kashmir can be repeated if the “situation warrants”.
In a programme of the Chinese TV channel, a video was also aired showing the quick movement of the Chinese army.
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021