Huriyat Conference demands removal of Fazlur Rehman from Kashmir Committee’s chairmanship
Huriyat leader Syed Ali Geelani has said that the committee of Parliament should be made functional, adding that the Pakistani government should appoint a person who could speak about Kashmir issue.
He criticized members of Kashmir Committee for being unaware of Kashmir and the "Hindu mindset".
He said that the US had played a "shameful" role in resolving the issue of Kashmir.
The charges of corruption on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif have weakened its position, adding that the PM raised the issue of Kashmir at international level in the "best way".
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021