Passengers left stranded after DG CAA takes friends for 'special tour' on PIA plane
DG CAA Ghulam Hussain recently took a group of friends for a special trip to Nanga Parbat on a PIA plane with passengers waiting for the aircraft's arrival at the airport for their scheduled flight, Geo News reported, citing sources. The tour cost the PIA millions of rupees.
Giglit-Baltistan senior minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) member Muhammad Akbar Taban was among the group of friends who were onboard the plane, which was reportedly provided by a senior director of the PIA.
After completing the tour of the mountains, the plane landed at the airport with a delay of hours. Following the incident, the passengers at the airport slammed the aviation official for displaying unprofessionalism.
- Black Day: Kashmiris observe India's Republic Day with protests10:24 AM | 26 Jan, 2022
- 'Fight to the last ball': PM Imran gives advice to all teams in his ...09:52 AM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 5,196 new infections, positivity rate ...09:28 AM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:06 AM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Shamoon Abbasi was offered a Bollywood film with Priyanka Chopra05:30 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Faryal Mehmood’s new dance video goes viral04:30 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Salman Khan files defamation case against his neighbour for ...05:00 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021