Passengers left stranded after DG CAA takes friends for 'special tour' on PIA plane
DG CAA Ghulam Hussain recently took a group of friends for a special trip to Nanga Parbat on a PIA plane with passengers waiting for the aircraft's arrival at the airport for their scheduled flight, Geo News reported, citing sources. The tour cost the PIA millions of rupees.
Giglit-Baltistan senior minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) member Muhammad Akbar Taban was among the group of friends who were onboard the plane, which was reportedly provided by a senior director of the PIA.
After completing the tour of the mountains, the plane landed at the airport with a delay of hours. Following the incident, the passengers at the airport slammed the aviation official for displaying unprofessionalism.
- PTI govt first in Pakistan’s history to give complete independence ...08:16 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Met office predicts another rain spell, urban flooding in Karachi07:33 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- English football legend Michael Owen appointed PFL official ambassador06:54 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PML-N refuses playing cricket match with Pakistan’s ruling party at ...06:22 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Balochistan opt to bat first against Central Punjab in 4th ...05:51 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021