Meezan Bank introduces Online Account Opening Form
The ‘Online Account Opening Form’, now available on the bank’s website, will enable people to fill and submit the Account Opening Form digitally for opening of Individual, Joint or Minor accounts (both Regular and Premium Banking). The digital form will automatically be transmitted to the branch, where the applicant wants to open his / her account for further processing at their end, saving time and effort.
Commenting on the new digital process, Ariful Islam, Deputy CEO of Meezan Bank said, our purpose of introducing the Online Account Opening Form was to reach out to the new generation, which has embraced the internet as a lifestyle and make the account opening process as easy as possible.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022