Zulfi Bukhari denies role in cross-border movement of pilgrims at Taftan
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari Tuesday denied his role in allowing the pilgrims, who had recently return from Iran via Taftan Border, to enter into Pakistan.
Rubbishing news regarding his alleged influence over the Balochistan government during cross-border movement of pilgrims, Zulfi said he or any other leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf had not influenced any institution to give permission to anyone for entering Pakistan through Taftan border.
“To all the ‘so called’ journos that are lying based on their personal agendas: no influence was used by me or any other PTI leader – which isn’t even under federal control,” the special assistant said in a series of tweets.
Zulfi categorically rejected the rumours, claiming that he had a conversation with Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal in that regard.
He urged the media to play a leading role in creating awareness against the coronavirus. “There’s a time & place for yellow journalism antics & this isn’t one,” he said.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020