FBR launches Urdu website for Pakistani taxpayers
ISLAMABAD – The Federal board of Revenue (FBR) on Thursday launched an Urdu website in order to facilitate the public regarding payment of their taxes.
The website will provide information about how to file their income and sales taxes.
FBR Chairman Shabbar Zaidi, who was the chief guest of the launching ceremony, told the gathering that the federal body will soon get complete automation, claiming that automation will be helpful for taxpayers.
Alhumdullilah, we have achieved a landmark in releasing FBR website in our national (Urdu) language. We are committed to make laws and procedures simple, easily understandable with automated process. Translation has been placed for all major laws. A new beginning.— Syed Shabbar Zaidi (@ShabarZaidi) October 17, 2019
Tehmina Amir and Mustafa Sajjad Hassan briefed the participants about the importance of the website and its functions.Details regarding customs, income tax , and FBR have been uploaded on the website.
Citizens from across the country will be able to get details regarding the income and other taxes from the website, they said.
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- IHC approves bail of Asif Ali Zardari on medical grounds12:50 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Meesha Shafi records her statement in harassment case12:39 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019