Pakistan urges India to respect ceasefire accord
At the weekly news briefing here on Thursday, Foreign Office spokesman Qazi Khalilullah said there was disconnect between “what we are told by the Indian side and the ground reality”.
The spokesman said Pakistan and India enjoy good relations and difference of opinion on some issues is a routine matter in terms of relations between states.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is scheduled to address the UN General Assembly on the 30th of this month, the spokesman said; however there was no report so far about any meeting with his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi.
The spokesman said Pakistan and Afghanistan are discussing measures to keep the border peaceful.
He added Pakistan stands for reforms in the United Nations with the consensus of all the member states but opposed to the addition of the new permanent members to the Security Council.
- Pak Suzuki increases prices of all its passenger cars11:37 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Deepika Padukone gears up for own stunts in SRK starrer 'Pathan'11:06 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Ahmed Khan shares the simple secret for Social Media Marketing Success10:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Virat Kohli breaks two records of Indian cricket, surpassing three ...09:50 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Xulfi accused of plagiarising Coke Studio’s ‘Tu Jhoom’ melody05:00 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021