Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro
LARKANA – A case was registered against unknown persons for attempting to dishonour a statue of ‘King Priest’ at Mohenjo-Daro on Sunday.
The Sindh Culture Department spokesman said that an FIR had been registered with Airport Police Station, Larkana.
Earlier, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Karachi President Khurrum Sher Zaman had vehemently condemned the disrespect for ‘King Priest’ at the Mohenjo-Daro site. He said that the statue of King Priest was the identification of Sindh’s thousand-year-old culture.
Zaman said that the Sindh government had completely failed to preserve the culture of province. He also demanded the resignation from Sindh Culture Minister over the incident.
Pakistan makes arrests over destruction of ... 10:44 PM | 19 Jul, 2020
PESHAWAR – Police in northwestern Pakistan have arrested four people in connection with the destruction of a ...
- Saheefa Jabbar criticises Ramadan transmissions amid rise in Covid ...02:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 1.2m doses of British vaccine AstraZeneca arrive in Pakistan02:32 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Govt to challenge LHC decision of removing Shehbaz’s name from ...01:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Kangana Ranaut tests positive for coronavirus10:40 AM | 8 May, 2021
- Meet UAE's most followed social media star - Omar Hassan10:14 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021