Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against price hike
PESHAWAR – The government of northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province has launched a mobile application for people to lodge complaints about price hike and hoarding of edibles.
Through the app Marastyal, people can now check the government rates of the basic commodities and lodge complaints if a food item is being sold at a higher price than the standard.
The consumers can locate ‘Sasta Bazars’ and utility stores in the province.
Citizens can also report about violation of Covid-19 SOPs in the markets.
- CSS 2020 – Sana Ramchand becomes Pakistan's first assistant ...09:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Watch: Motorway Police official tossed in the air after hit by ...09:10 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Pakistan observes Jumatul Wida as Al-Quds Day in solidarity with ...08:00 PM | 7 May, 2021
- PM Imran leaves for Saudi Arabia on three-day long official visit07:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Tu - Mahira Khan to appear in Azaan Sami’s music video02:29 PM | 7 May, 2021