'Mission accomplished', Jahangir Tareen unveils future plan as Imran Khan takes oath
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's central leader, Jahangir Tareen expressed on Saturday that the mission before him now stands accomplished adding that Imran Khan has toiled hard for 22 years.
To a query about his future plan of action after Imran Khan's swearing in, the former lawmaker expressed that he had his flight booked for 21st August.
'A plan of action for 100 days is ready,' said Tareen.
He expressed that a Naya Pakistan will dawn in the country as the intentions of everyone were pure.
Imran Khan sworn in as Pakistan's Prime Minister 08:14 AM | 18 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The recently elected Prime Minister, Imran Khan has taken the oath of his office as the 22nd Chief ...
Meanwhile, scores of guests have arrived at the President House to attend the oath-taking ceremony of Imran Khan, who was elected as the Prime Minister of the country on Friday.
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020