Gold rate bounces back to Rs122,300 per tola
KARACHI - The gold price has increased again as a tola rose by Rs2,900 to reach Rs122,300 in Pakistan, according to the All Sindh Saraf Jewellers Association (ASSJA) list issued on Tuesday.
Earlier, in Pakistan, a tola of gold reached an all-time high of Rs132,000 on August 8. But it fell to as low as Rs119,000 on August 13.
Gold prices have shown resilience because the reasons for uncertainty have not been alleviated completely. The yellow metal is considered a safe investment during uncertain times.
- Govt all set to launch Orange Line Train: Asim Bajwa05:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani security forces kill 4 terrorists in Balochistan: ISPR04:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan calls for judicial inquiry into civilians' killing in ...04:33 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- 645 new Coronavirus cases reported; seven deaths in past 24 hours04:23 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- How to check 10th Class Result 2020 Online via SMS on Mobile03:21 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston reunite for a virtual reading of Fast ...11:59 AM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020