DHA City: Accused Hammad Arshad’s new corruption surfaced
It has been revealed that DHA land was looted from fraud for which the victims knocked the door of Court.
National Accountability Bureau had summoned Kamran Kiyani on Monday morning at 10 o’clock in DHA City fraud case, but he did not appear. According to NAB sources, NAB sent summon notices to Kamran Kiyani for five times, abbtakk TV reported.
Deputy Prosecutor General NAB Chaudhary Khaliquz Zaman told that Hammad Arshad has revealed during investigation that 120 martyr’s plots files had been handed over to Kamran Kiyani.
Meanwhile, accused Hammad Arshad has revealed of new corruption. The accused also looted land provided to DHA from fraud, on which the victims approached the Lahore High Court.
A two-member bench comprising of Justice Tariq Abbasi and Mirza Waqas heard the case. Victim citizen Mohammed Aslam told that Mohammed Arshad and Hammad Arshad transferred 500 canal lands on their name over 82 fake documents.
The petitioner requested the court to order investigation of looted land matter by NAB. The bench sent the case to Chief Justice for hearing.
- Lifetime disqualification: Pakistan’s top judge terms Article ...12:54 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Yamaha increases motorbike prices by up to Rs15,500 (Check new rates ...12:22 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army Chief to receive enhanced honour cordon at Pentagon ...11:58 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Policy commitments made by Pakistan to get bailout package continue ...11:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hareem Shah gets temporary relief from arrest in money laundering case11:05 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022