DHA City: Accused Hammad Arshad’s new corruption surfaced
It has been revealed that DHA land was looted from fraud for which the victims knocked the door of Court.
National Accountability Bureau had summoned Kamran Kiyani on Monday morning at 10 o’clock in DHA City fraud case, but he did not appear. According to NAB sources, NAB sent summon notices to Kamran Kiyani for five times, abbtakk TV reported.
Deputy Prosecutor General NAB Chaudhary Khaliquz Zaman told that Hammad Arshad has revealed during investigation that 120 martyr’s plots files had been handed over to Kamran Kiyani.
Meanwhile, accused Hammad Arshad has revealed of new corruption. The accused also looted land provided to DHA from fraud, on which the victims approached the Lahore High Court.
A two-member bench comprising of Justice Tariq Abbasi and Mirza Waqas heard the case. Victim citizen Mohammed Aslam told that Mohammed Arshad and Hammad Arshad transferred 500 canal lands on their name over 82 fake documents.
The petitioner requested the court to order investigation of looted land matter by NAB. The bench sent the case to Chief Justice for hearing.
- Introducing Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4: The Most ...12:58 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- SnackVideo secures ISO27001 and ISO27701 certification for security12:03 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Islamic Solidarity Games: Pakistan’s Shajar Abbas sets new national ...11:49 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- India troops kill four youth in occupied Kashmir ahead of ...11:21 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sophia Mirza: robbery in Dubai, money-laundering, car theft, ...10:26 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Viral young couple Nimra and Asad blessed with first child (VIDEO)10:16 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill reacts to reports of removal from Salman Khan's film12:21 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022